- Choose Date
- Upload Documents
- Please confirm or create customer details
- Terms & Conditions
- Custom Questions
- Confirm Details
Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Playground
Thank you for wanting to visit the Diana Memorial Playground.
Before you start, please read the following information carefully:
• If your group size is less than 10 children, you do not have to submit a request. You can simply arrive at the playground; however, if you would like to contact the playground in advance for advice, feel free to send us an email (email@example.com), or contact us on 0300 061 2001.
• If your group size is more than 10 children you will need to Register on the booking system to submit a request (Menu: My Account/ Sign up).
• The maximum group size is 35 children - if your group is larger than this please book 2 slots.
Further information to note:
• We do not take bookings in person at the Kensington Gardens office.
• Two groups from the same school are allowed to visit on the same day, but bookings will be required to occupy separate time slots. This is to ensure a mix of children in the playground at any given time.
• There are three slots offered to the groups or schools who wish to book: 10:00-12:00, 12:00-14:00 and 14:00-16:00.
• No coaches, buses (double-decker) or commercial vehicles are allowed into the park.
• After you have registered and submitted a request, you will receive a request email stating that it is with the playground team for review.
• The team will review your request within 3 working days and if content, you will receive a confirmation email. Please bring this with you on the day of your visit.
• If you do not receive a confirmation email, you will be contacted by the playground team to discuss options for your visit.
Please feel free to contact us on 0300 061 2001 if you would like to speak to a member of staff directly.